Crochet a Candy Corn Pet Sweater!

September 9, 2009

Everyone in the house needs a Halloween costume–even the fur-children!

Making this candy corn pet sweater is really easy and only requires a little crochet knowledge. This particular pattern fits a 12 to 20 pounder, but is easily adapted to any size four-legged animal. PDF: Candy Corn Pet Sweater.

Materials:

white, bright yellow and orange (pumpkin) worsted weight yarn

H crochet hook

Instructions:

With the yellow, chain 54. Join to form a loop, being careful not to twist the chain.

Rows 1-4: Chain 3, dc around. *Join to beg ch 3, turn, dc around. Repeat from * 2 more times.

Row 5: With orange, join to beg of ch 3, ch 3, turn, dc around.

Row 6: Join to beg of ch 3, chain 3, turn, dc in next 33 dc.

Rows 7-11: *Chain 3, turn, dc across. Repeat from * 4 more times.

Row 12: With white, join at beg ch 3, chain 3, turn dc across. At end of row, chain 6, join to opposite side with slip stitch, being careful not to twist the chain.

Row 13: Chain 3, turn, dc in each chain and in each remaining double crochets; join with sl st at top of chain 3.

Row 14: Chain 3, turn, dc around.

Row 15: Join with sl st to beginning chain 3. Chain 1 turn, sl st around neck and fasten off.

Finishing: With yellow, join at bottom of sweater and sl st around. Weave in ends.

If you find any errors, let me know and I’ll be happy to correct the instructions.

This is an original creation; the content of this pattern is copyrighted. You may print out pages for yourself, or for charity IF credit is given on each page to DIY Maven (aka: JoAnn Moser). You may link to this page with appropriate credit. However, publishing this pattern on other websites, in e-mails, mailing lists, in any print media, OR the selling of this pattern, or items made from it, is strictly forbidden.

1. Georgette permalink
    August 29, 2014 11:16 pm

Such a quick and easy pattern to make! Finished it tonight here’s a pic of my cat wearing it! https://33.media.tumblr.com/a81a4de7884e8bd1c30fe966dcc6f5a1/tumblr_nb3qdqOABb1qh00ywo2_1280.jpg

(He was not very happy with me!! Oh well I think he looks adorable!)

September 2, 2014 1:33 pm

Sooo CUTE!!! And ready for my favorite holiday. ;)

2. January 12, 2014 2:15 am

don’t think my first post comment went through, so apologies in advance if u get this twice…your sweater is being made by someone else and sold on Esty as ‘Candy Corn dog sweater, here’s the link http://www.etsy.com/listing/165065441/handmade-crochet-candy-corn-dog-sweater?ref=shop_home_active_2

January 13, 2014 9:04 am

Thanks for the heads up!

3. Giakorina Mejia permalink
    January 5, 2014 4:46 pm

Great pattern and super easy. I need a last minute outfit for my dog this xmas and found this page. I made it all red and added a white squirt. It was adorable and only took a couple hours to make. Thanks

4. Mary Jean permalink
    October 26, 2013 10:33 am

What a great pattern! I won’t have it ready for THIS Halloween … but maybe next year. Has anyone adapted this pattern for a large dog? I plan to do it for my mini-dachshund AND my 70 pound boxer.

October 29, 2013 8:36 am

Glad you like the pattern, Mary Jean! Adapting it is really easy. It’s just a matter of adding to the original chain (to go around the circumference of the tummy) and adding rows (to add length from tummy to neck). Then a few more chains to fit around the neck and another row or two to form the funnel for the neck. I’d probably suggest making the tiny one first (you might want to decrease your hook size by one or two because a mini dachshund is smaller than my big cat). Then, with that experience, adapting the pattern to fit the 70 pounder will be a snap! Good luck!

• Theresa K permalink
        November 15, 2013 9:18 pm

I made this for my toy poodle last year. We got a lot of compliments. I made a candy cane hat for myself so w could match when we passed candy out together.

November 17, 2013 5:09 pm

I bet you made a DARLING couple! ;)

5. October 11, 2013 10:54 pm

I love this pattern. Thank you for sharing it. I made mine in a solid sage green and put some crocheted flowers on the back to decorate it for my Havanese. I just had her shaved down and now she is getting cold in the morning. This is perfect for her.

6. October 8, 2013 5:21 pm

My granddaughter wants me to make her Chihuahua into a piece of candy for Halloween. This pattern will be perfect! Thank you, now I don’t have to create my own pattern. :-D

October 9, 2013 9:15 am

You are very welcome! I’d probably decrease the hook size for a peanut like a Chihuahua. Maybe go down to a G or even an F.

7. September 23, 2013 11:17 am

Love this! I featured it this morning on Moogly: http://www.mooglyblog.com/free-pet-costume-patterns/ :D

8. July 11, 2013 7:44 pm

Could the “Candy Corn Pet Sweater” be used for chihuahuas? My daughter has 2 of them. 1 is female and 1 male, and I would like to crochet one for each but w/distinguishing color schemes.

Hope to hear from you soon. Please email me at: grammared518@yahoo.com

Have a great evening, and be safe! :)

Ruth D.

July 14, 2013 7:52 am

Yes! Only my cat is rather plump. (Around 11 lbs. according to the last vet check.) For a Chihuahuas, you’d probably have to downsize a bit. Experimenting with this pattern is easy. Just downsize the hook by one or two. If that’s not small enough, then go down to a three-ply (baby) yarn. Because the entire pattern works up so quickly, it’s not much of a bother to frog it and start over. However, you should be able to tell if you’re on the right track fairly quickly as you do the belly band. Hope that helps, and good luck!

9. December 27, 2012 2:33 pm

This is a lovely pattern, I have made several as gifts for friends and my own cats as well. Recently I was on Etsy. com and was disturbed to find a sweater that is *clearly* made from your pattern being sold, I’m sure without your permission. Here is the link to the Etsy shop selling the item:

December 29, 2012 7:48 am

Thanks, Colleen! I’m glad you’ve had such good luck withe pattern. And thank you for the heads up, too. I’ll check it out.

10. Linda Brooks permalink
    December 26, 2012 8:38 pm

Hi – I cannot WAIT to make this sweater for my houseful of rescued cats & dogs. I am an experienced crocheter & I feel like an idiot – I have a couple of questions on the pattern that no one else seemed to have so I must have a holiday block or something.
    1. Rounds 1-4: at the end it says to repeat 2 more times – do you mean repeat 2 more times in each of rounds 1, 2, 3 & 4, or repeat 2 more times making a total of 4 rounds of white??
    2. We’re starting with 54 dc – for Round 6, it says to dc in next 33 st – does that mean I should not do anything in the remaining st in that row(I guess it would be 21) & just ch.3, turn & start Round 7?
    Please help! I know I must be reading this wrong, & I can’t wait to start it!
    Linda

December 27, 2012 8:50 am

Hey Linda, hope this helps:

1. Repeat the instructions between the asterisks. When you’re done, you’ll have a total of four rows of white.

2. Yes, you don’t work those remaining stitches as this forms the back of the sweater as well as the opening underneath where fur-baby’s two front legs go through. Later, at the end of row 12, we’ll chain and join to form the collar.

• Linda Brooks permalink
        December 31, 2012 8:52 am

thanks, Jo – I’ll be making this soon & I’ll let you know how it works! Linda

11. Marie permalink
    October 29, 2012 6:25 pm

Thank you for sharing your cute pattern. Here is Zelda in her new jacket.

12. October 24, 2012 8:05 pm

I LOVE THIS ! I made one for my little dog and now I am making one for my friends dog. My baby Paco wont let me take it off of him he likes it so much :) I cant wait to make one in the other holiday colors as well! Thank you for posting it! It works up so fast too!

13. Jan permalink
    October 20, 2012 7:41 pm

I absolutely love this pattern! Our best friends are Michigan State fans, and have two small Yorkies. I made each a sweater for Christmas in Spartan green and white. I used DK yarn and an F hook, and they are the perfect size, I think! Can’t wait to see them on! So many other patterns were so big, but this one is just right. Thank you!

October 23, 2012 3:25 pm

LOVE Yorkies!!! Glad the pattern worked for them!

14. dj hixson permalink
    October 20, 2012 12:41 pm

chain 54,then put 3 dc in chain???????????????sorry that makes no sense.I know it must be me but it seeeeeemms like some instructions are missing!

October 20, 2012 1:07 pm

Easy error. You chain three and then double crochet around the loop you just made when you joined the 54 chains.

15. Trish permalink
    October 4, 2012 5:45 pm

My cat would kill me if I put this on her…..Now my Min Pin and dautson terrier would love it….

16. denise tribble permalink
    September 21, 2012 9:43 pm

this pattern is so cute, as I am making it for my grand dog who is sitting patiently next to my chair waiting for his sweater. I am also going to make one for my other 2 furry kids and my cat. Thanks for sharing.

September 24, 2012 9:32 am

You are very welcome! “Grand dog”….I LOVE that!!! :)

17. July 17, 2012 8:42 am

I had just recently bought some wool, and after reading/seeing this georgeous cat sweater, that I think I’m going to put off cleaning up in my house tomorow to make these for my cats, Bella and Smokey, I’m not sure they’ll like it, but I’ll see how I go. If other people see this in the Village where I live, I might be asked to make one for every cat, so I’d better hide my cats I think. Thanks for putting a smile to my face tonight, after hearing only bad news from people today. LOL Helen

July 18, 2012 8:17 am

Helen, I think an entire village of filled sweater-wearing cats is a grand idea!! I can just picture it!!! :)

18. Robert and Kit permalink
    July 15, 2012 10:13 pm

Thank you soooo much. I just got a kitten with very little hair. I’m suprised at how many dog outfits there are and very few for cats. Again thank you.

July 18, 2012 8:14 am

You are VERY welcome! Hope it keeps your little kitty warm. :)

19. vickie permalink
    February 9, 2012 5:35 pm

i love this pattern,im makeing a sweater for my moms dog, hes really old. mom calls him her little boy.i hope this will cheer them both up.think you so much.

20. November 22, 2011 10:59 am

I am looking for a pattern for a 3 dementioal gold fish. I found onea few days ago but didn’t bookmark the site. I’ve been thru dozens of pages but can not find it. Can you help me
    Ginny

21. Vicki permalink
    November 3, 2011 9:42 am

Thanks for this free pattern ! I used it as the basis for my small dog’s Halloween costume… so easy to follow and to adjust for the correct size. I hope to make her a real winter sweater using this.

• Maven permalink*
      November 3, 2011 10:38 am

That’s great, Vicki! I’m glad you found it helpful!!

22. JenniBomb permalink
    October 23, 2011 12:47 am

This is the cutest pet sweater idea ever. I don’t have yarn in those colors so I’m going to try it in different colors. I hope my cat likes it!

• Maven permalink*
      October 23, 2011 9:27 am

Thanks! It looks cute in any color. ;)

23. October 16, 2011 1:59 pm

i just finished mine and put it in my cat. he looks cute. well im 13 years old and almost any thing is cute to me so thanks alot for the cool pattern :)

• Maven permalink*
      October 17, 2011 7:32 am

Hi Alexa. Glad you liked the pattern!

24. Amie permalink
    October 15, 2011 9:04 pm

This was a great little pattern, very easily adaptable to make it fit. My Mimi looks great and my husband got a great laugh. It’ll be perfect for Halloween. Thank you!

• Maven permalink*
      October 17, 2011 7:34 am

Amie–you are VERY WELCOME!!!

25. Elizabeth permalink
    October 9, 2011 7:31 pm

This is so cute! My dog loves it. The only thing differnt I did was in row 6, since I only like having seams on the bottom lol, I slip stitched a few stitches and then worked the DC. that way I could have the start seam on the bottom, because my start and end of row stitches are always looser.

But my dog really would wear it all the time if she could. And it works so fast! Thanks!!

• Maven permalink*
      October 10, 2011 7:25 am

I’m glad you like the pattern!! So cute that your puppy would wear it all the time. :)

26. Darcy permalink
    October 4, 2011 5:06 pm

so excited about this! my friends kitty has anxiety problems and has licked off just about all of his fur! This is going to be a fun, cute & useful gift for little Romeo! I may have to make one for my fur baby Fritz too!

27. Gracie permalink
    September 6, 2011 9:37 pm

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!:D this is the cutest sweater i’ve ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    im 13 and had 3 years of experience, this is just easy enough that it’s fun
    Thank you so much even Mister loves it too he’s dancing in it ( or maybe he’s trying to get it off,ha ha)

• Maven permalink*
      September 9, 2011 12:57 pm

So glad you like it Gracie!!!

28. September 1, 2011 2:50 pm

Thanks for the great pattern! I made it (and blogged about it here: http://www.pdxpursuit.com/2011/08/30/crochet-cat-sweater/ )

Sadly my cats hate the sweater, but I love it haha.

29. July 26, 2011 3:01 pm

Maybe I’m doing it wrong but this pattern seems off, chaining 54 with my H hook isn’t big enough to go around my 6 pound cat, let alone a 12 to 20 pound cat.

• Maven permalink*
      July 26, 2011 3:39 pm

Hey Bunny Cakes. I’ve never had this problem from others who’ve made the pattern (by now maybe a hundred), so I’m going to go out on a limb and say your tension might be on the tight side. If so, that’s an easy fix. Just up your hook a size, make your chain and then see if it fits around your kitty’s tummy. If so, you should be good to go. If not, just up it another hook size. Hope that helps! :)

30. July 19, 2011 11:08 pm

I work at PETCO and I’m so making a few of these to donate to shelters and donations in store!!! Sooooo aodrable!!

• Maven permalink*
      July 20, 2011 8:23 am

TRINA! That makes fills my heart with JOY!!!! You’re an angel. ;)

31. July 10, 2011 8:08 am

so cute! I made one for my daughters cat, and linked to your pattern , thanks so much!

• Maven permalink*
      July 10, 2011 11:48 am

You are very welcome, Kris!

32. Rebecca permalink
    February 19, 2011 1:15 pm

I’d love to make this but I can’t seem to figure out how to loop the stitches and/or connect the second row. I’ve been looking at videos online but I’m not getting it.

• Maven permalink*
      February 20, 2011 1:53 pm

Hi Rebecca. After you’ve chained the 54 chains, keep that 54th chain on your hook, then stick the hook through the first chain (or chain #1), at the other end of the ‘tail’ as it were, making sure you don’t twist the tail itself as you join it up. Draw up a loop and bring it through both chains on your hook. Now you’ll have a joined loop of chains dangling from your hook. Next, chain three and double crochet round the loop, working one stitch in each of the chains. Does that help?

33. Karla permalink
    January 26, 2011 2:38 pm

Thank you soo much for this pattern!! I am thirteen and am just learning how to crochet. My little sister (11) and I were looking for a simple pattern for the two newest additions to our family and this is perfect! Again, thank you soo much!

• Maven permalink*
      January 27, 2011 8:31 am

You’re welcome, Karla! I was about your little sister’s age when my grandma taught me how to crochet. My mom says I used to sit beside her on the sofa and watch her, trying to figure out what she couldn’t quite explain. Too bad we didn’t have the internet back then!! :)

Have fun and Happy Crocheting!!!!

34. dcmerkle permalink
    January 23, 2011 1:31 pm

I love this pattern, but I really wish you’d make a video of this pattern. I’ve made two sweaters for my kitty. At first she wasn’t too enthused about it, but I put it on her for a few hours in the night and she seems to adjusted…lol

Donna

January 23, 2011 5:58 pm

Hey Donna. Sorry but no video will be forthcoming. I try to stay off YouTube if at all possible! I’m glad your kitty adjusted!

35. Jessica permalink
    December 18, 2010 2:13 pm

Love the sweater, but I’m a knitter. Can this be easily translated to a knitting pattern?

December 20, 2010 7:50 am

Jessica, I’d think so. I’ve been thinking about whipping up a knit version. Probably in the round with DPNs. I’d start and finish with ribbing and probably do a seed stitch around the opening where the legs go through.

36. Kathleen permalink
    November 3, 2010 1:20 pm

I’ve made my kitty another sweater based on your design and I thought you’d like to see. http://minikatslittlethoughts.blogspot.com/2010/11/on-to-happier-things.html

37. Daphne Sellers permalink
    October 14, 2010 8:56 am

I think that i will try this out. it looks cool.

38. madelyn permalink
    October 12, 2010 12:54 am

what does the ch mean?

October 12, 2010 8:47 am

Hey Madelyn. Ch means chain. Here’s a little cheat sheet for some common crochet terms.

39. September 22, 2010 4:58 pm

I’m just starting to make this sweater for my kitty Flake. I’m not making it Candy Corn though. It’s going to be all light blue!! Your pattern was the only pattern I could find for a kitty sweater (I didn’t do a very in-depth search, though), so thanks for making it! I plan on posting a pic of my kitty wearing it once I’m done! I’ll probably finish it tonight or tomorrow. Nice Pattern!

• Your Hostess permalink*
      September 22, 2010 5:26 pm

Thanks Anna! Glad you like the pattern. I like your kitty’s name too. :) I’ll check your blog for the pic!

40. Brandy permalink
    September 21, 2010 6:16 pm

i was having problems with the abbvations, but i looked them up online so im good now

41. Brandy permalink
    September 19, 2010 3:05 pm

i was hoping you could maybe make a viedo for the cat sweater. i need help on how to make this sweater

• Your Hostess permalink*
      September 21, 2010 9:07 am

Sorry, Brandy. No plans for a video. What problems are you having in particular? Maybe I can talk you through them.

42. Carter permalink
    September 14, 2010 9:32 pm

Hi DYI maven,
    Thank you for responding so quickly. I’d like you to know that senility does not run in my family- I have all of it! Not having the colors you had, I used what I had and I guess it confused me. I reversed the way the animal wears the sweater (in my mind) and when I finally worked through that confusion, the light came on and I realized
    how it all worked! I also realized I sent you my first comment too soon. After I
    finished the item, I just couldn’t face the fight I would have with the cat so, I gave it to a friend for her mini doberman. She liked it (both of them). I will make another one and TRY to put it on my cat. Thanks again for your help. (I don’t know how to send you a picture).

43. September 13, 2010 4:29 pm

I am an 84 year old man- a beginner crochter- and this pet sweater is neat, but starting with rows 7-11 on the candy corn pet sweater and continuing, the sweater never gets narrower. What am I missing?
    The picture shows that the sweater tapers on both sides as one gets near the end. This no big deal; if this gets finished, I will never get this on my cat antway. Thanks for your help..

• Your Hostess permalink*
      September 14, 2010 1:44 pm

Hi Carter! First, congratulations on learning a new craft!!! That is WONDERFUL! As for your question about the sweater…the sides don’t actually taper; they just look like it. When you create the neck, you join after chaining six, which makes the sides fold in a bit.

Your cat might surprise you and like the sweater! I had to give my fur child a bath this morning for the first time EVER. After trying to jump out of the laundry sink about a half a dozen times, she just sat in the water and actually looked like she didn’t mind it! Now THAT was a surprise.

44. Your Hostess permalink*
    February 12, 2010 11:17 am

Renee: the sweater as the pattern is written turns out to be about 9″ long. To accommodate Tinkerbell’s length, you could crochet a flat panel starting with the yellow then make a chain to fit around Tink’s tummy. Join it at the opposite end of the last row and then work in rounds, basically following the pattern from there. Although, you’d have to adjust the colors accordingly to make them look proportional to a candy corn. In the case of the original pattern, the yellow is about 2 1/2″, the orange 4″ & the white is about 2″ long. So, if you’d double all those measurements, the outcome would be 17″ long and the right size for Tinky. :)

Oh, and for the ‘clickable button’, you should be able to do that through your blog host.

45. Renee permalink
    February 11, 2010 10:38 am

Oh I forgot to ask, do you have a clickable button I can add to my blog to link to your page :)

46. Renee permalink
    February 11, 2010 10:37 am

Tinkerbell is probably about 20 in length :)

47. Your Hostess permalink*
    February 11, 2010 10:15 am

Renee: Well, I’d probably make the tummy band a bit longer using the yellow, then switch to the orange, adding a bit to that too and then do the white neck, also adding a bit. As far as how much longer each section should be, that depends on the length of the little bugger!

48. Renee permalink
    February 10, 2010 10:08 pm

Oh how cute, How do I make it longer for my short haired mini dachshund?

49. margarita permalink
    December 22, 2009 1:57 pm

Thanks for the pattern. I modified it just to make it longer for my short haired mini dachshund, Felix. I used this pattern as a basic one to make a light blue sweater for my little sweetie. I will be using this pattern to make several more in different colors for him. I will even be making a red and white one for Christmas! I will make sure to get the candy corn one done for next Halloween as he will look sooooo cute in it.

50. December 17, 2009 9:06 pm

Thank you for sharing this pattern, this is the first thing I crocheted that really turned out nice! ;o) My friend’s cat is rather old and frail, he will love this!
    cheers!

• Your Hostess permalink*
      December 18, 2009 8:50 am

You are very welcome, Vikki!!

51. December 2, 2009 4:27 pm

Hi,
    Your candy corn pet sweater looks simply adorable! I’m an Editor for FaveCrafts.com, and I took the liberty of linking to your blog from my roundup blog post about 22 Free Crochet Patterns. Check it out here http://www.favecraftsblog.com/22-free-crochet-patterns-roundup-part2/.

Thanks!

• Your Hostess permalink*
      December 3, 2009 12:44 pm

Thanks, Christine! I love me some link love ;)

52. Pat Beck permalink
    November 26, 2009 5:32 am

I have 2 grandchildren with minature doberman pets. These would make such cute Christmas gifts for them. They chill easily so they’d be so appropriate. Thanks for sharing. Pat

53. Kathleen permalink
    November 14, 2009 1:29 am

I found your pattern on Ravelry and wanted to say thank you. We have a kitty who has been very sick and as a result, has lost too much weight. He’s been getting so cold lately so I decided to try him with a sweater. I used some yarn that I had on hand and worked one up this evening. I did have to modify it for his too-skinny frame, but I think it looks pretty good.

He’s been purring since I put it on him. :-)

If you would like to see pictures, there are a few on my blog. I’ve linked back to your website in case people want to see your pattern for themselves.

Thank you so very much.

• Your Hostess permalink*
      November 14, 2009 9:09 am

Kathleen, you are very welcome.

54. Ileana permalink
    November 13, 2009 5:47 pm

I made the sweater for my Shih Tzu Paco and he looked darling and was the star of the night….thanks for sharing the pattern.

55. Ellen permalink
    November 4, 2009 10:43 pm

Thank you so very much for this pattern. I am new to crocheting and this one is so easy to make. I have 10 Chihuahua’s thanking you as well for that extra warmth..

• Your Hostess permalink*
      November 5, 2009 7:02 am

Oh my gosh! 10 Chihuahuas in crocheted sweaters?!? That must look DARLING!

56. October 31, 2009 12:21 pm

This is so adorable.

57. October 13, 2009 9:33 pm

I can barely stand this its soooo cute. If only….. my baby grandson has a huge black cat (Weezer) well I just sent him a box with a candy corn knit hat and some candy corn mittens. What a picture they would have made had I included the cat sweater. Thanks for the smile that you put on my face this day.

• Your Hostess permalink*
      October 14, 2009 7:25 am

That WOULD have made a great picture! Perhaps next year….?!

58. Ileana permalink
    October 13, 2009 8:27 pm

thanks for sharing…I know my furry animals will look very sharp for the fall season…thanks again…

• Your Hostess permalink*
      October 14, 2009 7:26 am

You are VERY welcome!

59. Your Hostess permalink*
    October 12, 2009 9:15 am

Check out this new lineup of knit/crochet Halloween costumes assembled by Nerd About. It makes my Candy Corn Pet Sweater look tame!!

60. lovestitches permalink
    October 8, 2009 3:25 am

Ahaha that is soooo cute! My kitty just walks right out of his hoodie but this will be perfect. He’ll hate it but oh my gosh he’ll look cute!

61. October 7, 2009 3:28 pm

Love this! I’d like to blog about it too, just a blurb and link to this post. Please let me know if it would be okay to include a picture too.

62. pat permalink
    September 23, 2009 6:40 pm

thank you so much. My little dog really like his new sweater. Now that it is cold (almost snowing) here, he won’t go out with out it.

• Your Hostess permalink*
      September 24, 2009 12:39 pm

You’re very welcome, Pat. I’m sure he looks very handsome in it!

63. September 23, 2009 4:54 pm

This is great! Thanks for sharing :)

1. Quick Halloween Knits (and Crochets) | She Makes Hats
  2. Crochet – Free Links: Pet Sweaters | The Homespun Feminist
  3. Halloween Crochet for Furbabies: 10 Free Pet Costume Patterns!
  4. 7 DIY Projects For Pet Owners
  5. Happy Haunting « Little Nutbrown Squirrel
  6. D E F E C T I V E G E E K S » Blog Archive » Halloween Craft – candy corn cat sweater
  7. Doggie Sweater « Let's be Creative!
  8. Crochet candy corn cat sweater | PDXpursuit